Thursday, September 27, 2007

Podcasts

This was not very successful. I tried Podcast.net at work. I looked up several headings under news, but they were so dated they wouldn't be useful in the library. Even though I was on the computer in the library I couldn't listen to any of them. I was able to listen to and watch the nice ninja tutorial.

Today I tried the Yahoo sight. It seems to have some very interesting sights that would be useful in the library. Book voyage about children's literature by a school librarian seemed especially interesting. I wasn't able to listen to any of the programs because it seems to need special equipment which I don't have on my computer here at home.

The Yahoo sight also said they were closing October 31.

1 comment:

InTheAudience said...

Tag, you're it! Visit my blog to see how tagging works and what you need to do.